Why SBA for your HSA Plan Administration?
We offer a secure, fast and reliable web-based way to administer your company’s HSA plan. Our end-to-end service offers your employees access to savings accounts with options to invest in mutual funds, and expense tracking through patented technology.
For your administrative ease, we provide:
Easy online tools
- Account set up. Quickly set up employee accounts via online enrollment or electronic census import.
- Contributions. Make payroll contributions through EFT.
Security and compliance
- Secure personal data. Account information is stored and backed-up at two state-of-the-art data centers and security protocols are tested annually by accredited SSAE 16 auditors.
- HIPAA compliant. Participant health and financial information is stored in a patented ClaimsVault® “electronic shoebox” that is HIPAA compliant.
Knowledge, accessible support
- Talk to a person. Our dedicated staff can help you with any HSA questions, including regulatory and compliance support – available M-F, 8am – 5pm PST. You’ll talk to a person, not voicemail.
- Enrollment assistance. To get the most of the plan, your employees must understand it. Our enrollment materials offer educational campaigns including email templates, flyers and brochures. Additionally, our enrollment specialists assist your employees with questions or concerns.
- Contribution tracking. We track, not only employee contributions relative to the IRS limits, but also your HDHP to distinguish between individual and family coverage to determine the appropriate limits.
- Excess contribution alerts. When transmitting contributions, you will receive a warning if an employee is exceeding contribution limits, so you can resolve the discrepancy before it is posted.
- Cash management reporting. We provide both cash balance reporting and self-service tools to help manage your unallocated funds.
How do you get started?
Talk to your benefits broker today about the benefits of offering an HSA plan through SBA for your employees.